AILET (ALL INDIA LAW ENTRANCE TEST):-
AILET is conducted on National Level for providing admission to Integrated B.A.LL.B (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. course of National Law University of Delhi.
AILET 2019 shall be conducted in offline mode where the paper will have 150 questions of objective (Multiple-Choice Questions) nature.
Following are the subject-wise syllabus of the law admission test of NLU-D-
- AILET English Syllabus: The English section will comprise of 35 questions from comprehension passages , synonyms, antonyms, choosing correct words, idioms and phrases, jumble words and sentences, fill-in the blanks, etc. The unseen passages will be tailed by questions related to the passage. The English section is meant to test the language skill and vocabulary of the candidates.
- AILET General Knowledge Syllabus: The 35 questions of General Knowledge will cover the topics such as History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics and Current Affairs of the past one year. This section will assess your knowledge of the recent happenings and awareness of the world.
- AILET Basic Mathematics Syllabus: This section will have 10 questions to test the numerical ability of candidates. The Mathematics questions will be set from 10th and 12th level, of various topics including Profit and Loss, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Algebra, Average, Permutation and Combination and Venn Diagrams.
- AILET Legal Aptitude Syllabus: The section will majorly test your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. The 35 questions will be framed on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions. The propositions may not be true in real sense and you will have to assume the true proposition based on the set of facts and answer the questions accordingly.
- AILET Reasoning Syllabus:There shall be as many as 35 questions testing your logical and analytical reasoning skills. You will come across some questions with passages and the reasoning questions will be framed on the information provided in the passages.
AILET Exam Pattern:-
Total Marks: 150
Total number of questions: 150
Duration of the Examination: 1 hour 30 minutes
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)s
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)